We don't have many girls in our immediate families either. I grew up with two brothers. Tony has one sister and one brother. My brother currently has two boys and a girl, Tony's sister has no girls so far, and his brother has one of each at this point.
I didn't even know more than one girl was possible (well, I've heard of it happening...).
But on Saturday, we found out that we are having another little GIRL!! Marie will be a big sister to a little sister, and though we were surprised--I was pretty sure it was a boy--we are elated!! Two sweet little girls!!!
We feel like we are embarking on a whole new adventure. We already love saying, "the girls" and it's amazing to think of the two of them growing up close and having each other throughout their lives. Of course, we hope to have a boy--or several--at some point, too, but perhaps we will be one of those families with a million girls... You never know. At this point, we're pretty thrilled to have our two.
Sugar and spice and everything nice!
![]() |
| Sweet baby girl #2, with her hand up by her head Soon to be named... |

No comments:
Post a Comment