In Marie's room, we have not yet painted the trim or doors, and that is one reason that these are the "So Far" photos and not the "After." Also, I change things in her room every few days because she is changing every few days and it seems necessary to mix things up and make them better for whatever stage she's into. I am sure that will continue for the next 15 years or so.
BEFORE:
This is the only picture I have of the bedroom before. It gets the point across that it's just a blah bedroom. It's also the smallest room in the house, though it has the biggest closet. All of the rooms previously had very old baseboard heaters that got very hot to the touch, but my amazing handy husband replaced them all with wall unit blowers that are much safer and much easier to decorate around.
AFTER:
We still need to install the baseboards, paint the trim, paint the doors, put up curtains and hang some artwork, but it's a nice little space for our little one. She's pretty pleased to have her own room.
No comments:
Post a Comment